Hello,

First i want to tell you "thank you" for this fabulous game with which i
play a lot. he makes me spend good evenings.

so i want to report a strange bug that arrived me...

i played network game with friends and i use an AWOCS plane to look
ennemy's border. I wanted to make mu plane patrolling between somewhere
in the sea and Paris (distance was OK). I pressed Q key, and i click
with mouse cursor on paris, and all of a sudden game crashed.

Then i connected to the server for a second time and i did same thing :
command my AWOCS to patrol until paris and when clicking Paris... new crash!

thanks for this game!