Requirements a la book, veteran warserver programmer:

"Besides being reasonably avaliable, responsive and bugfree,
it should be easy to find the answer to such questions as:

- What are the most severe bugs and who (if anyone) is working on them?
- What is a given user working on right now?
- Given my level of programming skill, what can I do to help?
- What features are most required/requested?
- Who is working on said features?
- What is the work history of a given user?
- What are all the patchs dealing with a given feature/program component?

Oh, and it should not be susceptible to spamming."

>From this forum thread (a good read, BTW) -
http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=4200

 ~Daniel