> [jdorje - Mar. Déc. 11 06:55:12 2007]:
>
> > [book - Mon Dec 10 16:22:28 2007]:
>
> > We ameliorated this situation somewhat for warserver by
> > introducing/modifying the cmdlevels to:
>
> [...]
>
> What's the difference between ADMIN and CTRL access levels?
>
> -jason

ADMIN allows all commands which are not dangerous for the server
(doesn't have file support) but which cannot be obtain by vote. One of
the main possibility of ADMIN is the user support (action list).

However, by experience, people who host warservers doesn't give ADMIN to
anyone, but HACK directly. In a classical action list, you have only:
version=1
basic username=pepeto # your own nick, to don't get hack, which can be
annoying while the game is running
hack address=82.236.117.22 # your ip to get hack otherwise
basic address=* # basic for all others connection