Jason Short wrote:
> I'd really like a savegame from which this can be reproduced.

What's wrong with the two existing savegames they've already provided?

Perhaps you didn't actually read the report(s)....  Next time, please
re-read the whole thread before replying to the last message.

Yes, it is triggered for ground units.  Apparently, you're the one who
added the bad assert() because you didn't properly study the code.

[I just didn't say so publicly until now.  I was trying to be polite.]

I'm using the two savegames to test my work, and I'll post the patch
after they've been tested on both 2.1 and 2.2!

Thank you (the bug reporters) for your patience.