2008/5/4 Jason Dorje Short:
>  >  "And, became more experienced" has event type separate from the
>  > 'parent' message. So it's possible that this message is displayed when
>  > parent is not.
>
>  I've seen this reported on IRC.  It's broken english and should be
>  merged with the first half of the sentence into a single translatable
>  string.

 How about keeping separate event type and making messages something like:
 "After successful attack %s became more experienced"
 "After defending successfully %s became more experienced"

 Of course, this repeats "successful attack" from the parent message
when both are displayed.

 I'm just mentioning alternative solution. I'm not against Jason's suggestion.

 - ML