2008/5/30 Madeline Book:

> When a user connected to a server with some
> AI players created by aifill, they were attached
> to an existing AI player but AI mode was not
> reset. So when the game started the player's
> units moved on their own. This patch fixes that
> problem by cancelling AI mode in the attached
> player if AI mode is on and the server is in
> the pregame state.

 I looked this problem too when I were working with the connectdialog
problems (still unsure what to do with the remaining patch I have)

 I don't like how things are not symmetric. When human detach from
player, human -> ai toggle comes from client. Your patch makes the
opposite in the server side.
 Not that I'm against your patch. IMHO these both toggles should
happen at server side.

 - ML