Marko Lindqvist wrote:

>>> 1) Connect to a server.
>>> 2) Remove yourself via /remove.
>>> 3) send a chat line.
>> Nothing.  And no errors reported by valgrind.
>>
>> Can anyone else reproduce any errors here?
>
>  Yes.
>
>  Valgrind shows no errors related to this.
>
>  I also tested running server separately:
>
>  1) Start server
>  2) Start client and connect to server (as the only user)
>  3) /remove yourself -> couple of seconds later connection is cut and
> client returns to main screen
>  5) Try to reconnect -> client returns to main screen immediately
>  6) Restart client and reconnect to server -> success
>
>  So it looks like client side problem.

1. Start server.
2. Start client and connect (only user, jdorje).
3. /remove jdorje in the client.
4. /list :

/list: List of players:
/list:
/list: <no players>
/list:

And waiting around I get no errors in the ping as pepeto is seeing.

I'm using the GTK-2.0 client; perhaps the GUI is the issue?

Marko - do you see this same error with an older S2_0 version, say, 14855?

-jason