After starting the game, I move my pawns, when the turn ends, and starting
new, the server hangs up.
I'm using PLD Linux, 2.1.8 freeciv.

[12:36 v...@dzibutti:~]% LANG=C civserver -p 5556 -q 1 -e --saves
~/.freeciv/saves -d 2
This is the server for Freeciv version 2.1.8
You can learn a lot about Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org/
2: Now accepting new client connections.

For introductory help, type 'help'.

2: (1) vip: connection request [localhost]
2: (1) vip: connected [localhost]
> set afill 5
Undefined argument.  Usage: set <option> <value>.
> set aifill 5
2: AI1 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
2: AI2 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
2: AI3 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
2: AI4 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.

Starting game.
2: Parameswara rules the Malaysians.
2: Arnold von Winkelried rules the Swiss.
2: Kazys Grinius rules the Lithuanians.
2: Stefan PrvovenĨani rules the Serbians.
2: Harun al-Rashid rules the Arabs.
> civserver: cityturn.c:276: auto_arrange_workers: Assertion
`cmr.found_a_valid' failed.
zsh: abort      LANG=C civserver -p 5556 -q 1 -e --saves ~/.freeciv/saves -d 2

Regards,
vip