Hi Jos,

As for your former suggestion - the difference between Civ2 and Freeciv,
is that in Freeciv each nation has a unique flag image to represent them,
while in Civ2 there's only a color. Therefore I don't think this is
possible in Freeciv.

As for the Dutch localization - I suggest you contact the translator to
report the mistakes/bugs/ideas! He's the one who has to evaluate them and
update the translation file. His email address is listed at
http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Translations

Thanks,
  ~Daniel