                 Release:
        Operating System: None

quote:
"I also noticed that we now calculate the values at the beginning of the
turn, but write them to log only at the end of the turn. We should probably
move log writing to the beginning of the turn too."

I've run a test, and I'm pretty sure that civscore.log does not get written
to on the final game winning turn. This would mean that the ending scores are
not correct in civscore.log if for no other reason than a game won by
spacerace would not have the spaceship score tallied for the winning player.

Is it possible that if civscore.log does not get written to until the end of
a turn, that the final turn does not get recorded because a game win turn
might bypass the logging function?