> [cazf...@gmail.com - Tue May 12 15:21:56 2009]:
>
> 2009/5/6 Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > 2008/5/4 Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com>:
> >>
> >>  This adds server command for saving current game as scenario
> >> (and not as regular savegame)
> >
> >  New version
> >
> >  Scenario info structure now contains information whether current
> > players or start positions should be saved to scenario.
> >
> >  This patch has no client side UI for adjusting scenario
> > parameters. I have been testing this just by sending hardcoded
> > scenario info packets from client to server.
>
>  Madeline, what kind of UI would best fit overall editor design? We
> should be able to set generic scenario parameters such as name,
> description and whether scenario has preset players or only starting
> locations.

You can use the property editor system: add the scenario
parameters as properties of the "game" object. The steps
to do this are documented near the top of editprop.c, in
the objprop declaration header. I can do this for you in
the next few days if you like, though it might be a good
test to see if the property editor design is indeed as
modular and easily modifiable by others as I had hoped. ;)