Follow-up Comment #2, bug #13586 (project freeciv):
Ok, after some (a lot of!) searching I found my error. The
upkeep information has to be processed two times in packhand.c
- in unpackage_unit() and handle_unit_packet_common()!
changes in version 2:
- it's working!
- move city_units_upkeep() to citytools.c
- upkeep information are only send for own units (a flag
upkeep_info is used)
- upkeep information are only send if there are changes
- reduce the number of places there this function is called
(not on every loop!; but within city_refresh())
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: version2-gold5.patch.diff Size:37 KB
Reply to this item at:
Nachricht geschickt von/durch Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list