> Would it be so bad just to show zero upkeep for those
> units? Are there any other circumstances when the extra
> boolean field would be needed?

I know only of the case of homeless unit. So the upkeep_info
field can be removed. Please try it especially with homeless
units and investigating cities of other players.

> Could you give more details about what editor actions
> you used that caused the upkeep values to not show
> correctly?

If I use Shield2Gold the upkeep is changed if I research (or
add using the editor) the corresponding tech or build the
improvement with this effect.

changes in version 3:

- remove upkeep_info

(file #5903)

File name: version3-13586-gold5.patch.diff Size:37 KB