Your English is very good, I only removed some unnecessary small words,
changed "embellishments" to "changes" (an embellishment is usually thought of
as a lie, although you did use it correctly), and added a few small words to
be more clear. Mostly subtle grammar.

What do you mean by "This sequence is also available in single mode, like
'[link target="city" id=121/]'." I am not sure what "single mode" means, I
assume its that you start and end the link in the same bracket, but this is
confusing. I can't think of a better way to say it though.

(file #6637)

File name: ft_help2.txt                   Size:3 KB