Le dimanche 01 novembre 2009 à 16:16 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow a
écrit :
> pepeto <no-reply.invalid-addr...@gna.org> writes:
>
> > Update of patch #1349 (project freeciv):

> >     _______________________________________________________
> >
> > Follow-up Comment #2:
> >
> > Updated version of the patch against current svn.
> >
> > Also:
> > * Remove potential crash on tile_index(NULL).
> > * Cleanup in build city stuff:
> >   * All settlers use the same pf_parameter.
> >   * Units dying are not considered as a failure.
>
> If you have too many auto settler some will remain idle. If one dies
> then it should retask one of the idle ones.

Yes, it doesn't change that behaviour.

> >   * Units which don't reach the position at the turns are not considered as
> > failure.
>
> If a unit can't reach its destination it should pick some other
> task. The failure makes the outer loop repeat assigning tasks.

Yes, I agree, and it does that.  I am talking about the settlers able to
reach their destination but the path is too long to be reached in one
turn.  In your patch for building city, they were considered as failed
mission.