We have decided to freeze S2_2 capability mandatory capability
already, but there has been no kind of releases (not even beta ones)
from that branch yet. Now I would be inclined to make one more capstr
change to fix bug #14843. Limit of 255 nations is likely to hit us
(those using modded version at least) during S2_2 lifetime so it
definitely should be fixed in S2_2. Fixing it with optional capability
is possible, but would mean more work and would add bloat to just
support S2_2 revisions between capstr freeze and now  - revisions
nobody is likely to use once we release beta.

 What do you think? Is it ok to bump capstr for this?

 - ML