Update of bug #14866 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                    None => 2.1.11

Follow-up Comment #1:

Unfortunately, there is no event type for this in 2.1, and we cannot add new
types without break the network compatibility.  It is already fixed in 2.2
and trunk.  I check for another event type which could match a bit better
this case, I didn't find any.  Then we need to keep this bug in 2.1.