The link on the bottom of the http://www.freesound.org website links to
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/ which is the creative commons
license with the attribution/no-derivitive options, but not the
no-commercial option. While its true that CC has a no-commercial clause, its
only an option that doesn't have to be in the license.

I don't know if the no derivative clause would be a problem though...I also
don't know the license that the specific sounds that Gavin used (if they
differ from the webpage that has this message 'This site is licensed under a
Creative Commons License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/> [
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/] by MTG<http://www.mtg.upf.edu/>(
UPF <http://www.upf.edu/>). | Contact
Webmaster<http://www.freesound.org/contact.php>| Some Rights Reserved!