Hi John, Daniel

The Freesound samples use a Creative Commons Sampling+ 1.0 License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/> which allows you:
To sample, mash-up, or otherwise creatively transform this work for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
and
To perform, display, and distribute copies of this whole work for noncommercial purposes (e.g., file-sharing or noncommercial webcasting).
I think the second right applies in this case. Seems like I'm going to have to try to get some re-licensing done :)

Gav