El xue, 04-02-2010 a les 22:51 +0100, Daniel Markstedt escribió:

> It would be nice to have a TRANS comment for "Cabezaleru" - I don't know what
> this means. :)

Hi!

"Cabezaleru" (and "Cabezalera") is the title for the ruler under
despotism. It means, literally, "Leader"

On a full different thing, it's a shame that a full  asturian .po won't
be ready for this release. I've been really busy, and the work is less
than half done, possibly with a lot of typos... I wish we could have an
online translation tool to allow a collaborative team translation,
similar to Lauchpad, which we use here for Ubuntu and other projects.

Regards
--
Xuacu