On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Xuacu <xuacu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> El xue, 04-02-2010 a les 22:51 +0100, Daniel Markstedt escribió:
>

>> It would be nice to have a TRANS comment for "Cabezaleru" - I don't know what
>> this means. :)
>
> Hi!
>
> "Cabezaleru" (and "Cabezalera") is the title for the ruler under
> despotism. It means, literally, "Leader"
>
> On a full different thing, it's a shame that a full  asturian .po won't
> be ready for this release. I've been really busy, and the work is less
> than half done, possibly with a lot of typos... I wish we could have an
> online translation tool to allow a collaborative team translation,
> similar to Lauchpad, which we use here for Ubuntu and other projects.
>
> Regards
> --
> Xuacu

Hi Xuacu,

I for one am still looking forward to ast.po - please share it when
you feel it's good enough, but not as late as you forget about it. ;)

A couple of years ago, I was in contact with the guy that wrote
OpenTTD's web translation application. He was interested in
customizing it for Freeciv, as well. But in the end nothing came out
of it.

I guess that if we want to use Launchpad's translation amenities, we'd
have to move the whole source tree there too?

Daniel