> keep network compatibility within S2_2; the variable
> 'migration_score' is not removed from the packet definition but
> initialized using '0.0'

Maybe rename the variable with a unused prefix or suffix?

> As I don't know if I can apply this in time, could you please do
> it?

If the client doesn't use the uninitialized data, it is not critical.

I forgot to mention that after applying this patch to trunk, it would also
need to update the capability string to be sure that no client will connect
an incompatible server.