Update of bug #15373 (project freeciv):

default/effects.ruleset => Fix health calculation

Follow-up Comment #4:

split this patch into two parts; this one includes only the changes to the
calculation of the city illness. I will open another bug report with the
changes to the ruleset.

This patch is for trunk and S2_2 (after 2.2.0 is released)

== patch comments ==

update calculation of city illness

* for testing the calculations I used floating point numbers but within the
freeciv codebase integers are used - this results in rounding errors (no
illness up to size 10); now the values are calculated using floats
* move the check for illness_min_size into city_illness() and offset the
starting of illness by this value; city will start with a low illness value
at a city size of 'illness_min_size + 1'
* cleanup comment for city_illness()

(file #8135)

File name: 20100215-trunk-update-calculation-of-city-illness.patch Size:5 KB