Attaching a later version of the newcomers scenario file. This version uses
some new functions, just to check that there are no tiles or units close
where we put the newcomer.

I have other patches for create_unit_full and some other things needed for
water players. And we must add some accessor to check if a player has techs
as well, so we can give techs like they are given in the original newcomer
function.

I have not had success in applying the latest patch to try it :-(

(file #8963)

File name: newcomers.sav                  Size:6 KB