Follow-up Comment #9, patch #1739 (project freeciv):
new version; the editor was not working do to a missing call to
* replace the static array game.players by 'const struct player **pslot'
* add new accessor functions
* define an extra 'placeholder' player in ./client/packhand.c
* game_reset() does player_slots_free() AND player_slots_init() for clients
* send player information to the client in send_conn_info_arg() as the player
information are reset if one switches into edit mode
leaving a game is not working - I need to bypass the update queue for page
changes; see gna bug #16301
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: 20100726-01-trunk-use-pointers-for-players.patch Size:100 KB
Reply to this item at:
Nachricht geschickt von/durch Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list