                 Release: 2.2.2+ r17648
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: *BSD
         Planned Release:

My enemy has ordered a unit to pillage a road. My unit would attack and kill
the pillager, but my attacker has 0 movement points. Because the pillaging
requires one turn, the pillager will destroy the road at the next turn
change.

Normally, if my attacker waits until the next turn to get movement points,
then the pillager will destroy the road before I can attack.

The bug is that my attacker can use the 'go to' command to kill the pillager.
At the next turn change, the pillager will die but the road will stay!
Therefore, an attacking unit with 0 movement points can abuse the goto
command to stop a pillaging.

I first observed this bug in online 2.1 game (Longturn 20), but I have
reproduced this bug with S2_2 r17648. The attached game
x-pillage-test.sav.bz2 reproduces this bug. Load the game and take player S.
The only way to prevent the pillaging of the road by player P is to abuse 'go
to'.

File Attachments:

Date: Sunday 08/08/2010 at 20:32  Name: x-pillage-test.sav.bz2  Size: 11kB
By: kernigh
take player S, abuse 'go to' to stop pillagers