Umm...I thought I was clear enough with my description...

Custom ruleset has only one modification, just for reproducing this bug.

buildings.ruleset (in ../data/myDefault folder):
14c14
< description="Default buildings data for Freeciv"
---
> description="MyDefault buildings data for Freeciv"
404a405,426

> [building_hospital]
> name          = _("Hospital")
> genus         = "Improvement"
> reqs  =
>     { "type", "name", "range"
>       "Tech", "Medicine", "Player"
>     }
> graphic       = "b.hospital"
> graphic_alt   = "b.stock_exchange"
> obsolete_by   = "None"
> build_cost    = 100
> upkeep                = 3
> sabotage      = 100
> sound         = "b_hospital"
> sound_alt     = "b_generic"
> ; /* xgettext:no-c-format */
> helptext      = _("\
> Hospital reduces plague risk in a city by 30%. \
> If there is also a university in the same city \
> an additional 10% reduction is applied.\
> ")

Everything else is same as in ../data/default folder

Also one of the common files needs to be modified.

aborigines.ruleset (in ../data/nations folder):
22c22
< init_buildings=""
---
> init_buildings="Hospital"

With these changes the loading of myDefault ruleset fails because the server
is trying to find the Hospital building in default ruleset instead of
myDefault.