Update of bug #16465 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.3, 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #8:

> It looks also like a bug that Airbase and Ruins are considered
> as territory claiming, whereas it's not defined like this in the
> default ruleset.

There was a mistake in reading non-initialized base::border_sq. The attached
patch fix that. I don't understand why valgrind didn't report error there.

Now, this fix the behaviour on current default ruleset, but I still not
understand why territory claiming bases should be in conflict, as mentioned
in RT#40502.