I have lot of comments about this patch:
* _/playercolor_ takes a color argument like in the format "0xrrggbb".
However, the featured text module already use a different format for colors
("#rrggbb"). They should be the same to do not confuse the users.
* _/playercolor_ help text should mention about the red/green/blue format a
bit clearly.
* _/playercolor_ doesn't allow to remove a defined color by the user.
* I guess that _/playercolor_ should take _ALLOW_ADMIN_ access level and move
to _/list colors_ the non harmful related commands.
* I really don't like the usage of magic values for the setting
"playercolor".
* the setting "playercolor" should at least be named "playercolormode" to
don't duplicate this name (e.g. for _/help_).