Hi Andreas,

Congrats on this. The Web Store seems to be a quite high-profile
endeavor on behalf of Google, so it will probably give you some good
exposure.

BTW, do you have plans to make this more than 'just' a simple link to
the website? What kind of additional browser integration options do
Google offer for Chrome currently?

More cooperation? Well of course! :) Let's make that a separate thread.

Daniel