Update of bug #17710 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #1:

1. Send radius_sq information to client about enemy cities. S2_3 version of
the patch uses optional network capability for this.
2. Since even with 1 implemented it is possible that while we don't see the
city, its city radius grows and it starts working tile we do see, detect that
situation and just grow radius_sq variable in client end.

Please test. There is a lot of different cases that all should work and its
important to get this right in S2_3 (as patch on top of patch would be only
more complicated because all versions must be network compatible). Of course
bug itself is fixed only in case where both server and client have the fix
(have the new optional network capability)

(file #12402, file #12403)

File name: EnemyCityRadius_17710.diff     Size:4 KB
File name: EnemyCityRadius-S2_3_17710.diff Size:4 KB