                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.3.0, 2.4.0

In FREECIV_SCENARIO_PATH are always elements "data/scenario" and
"$datadir/freeciv/scenario". Other elements usually contain subdirectory
"scenarios", but sometimes "scenario"

civ & ser script have "~/.freeciv/scenarios". It's also in the final default
value part in utility/shared.c, and configure.ac uses it unless compiling for
Windows.
If compiling for Windows, configure.ac uses "~/.freeciv/scenario"

We have to do something for the Windows case at least. We can't have
different value in configure.ac and utility/shared.c.
Problem with any change is that directory with old name may have been already
created and populated by older version of freeciv. New version is expected to
be able to use scenarios stored there.