Update of bug #17787 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #1:

When client gives (see bug #17789) scenario saving path for forked server, it
uses "~/.freeciv/scenarios".

--

While actual scenario files are version independent, directories
"data/scenario" and "$datadir/freeciv/scenario" are created and populated by

S2_3:
Fix only windows case in configure.ac

TRUNK:
Also rename all "scenario" directories as "scenarios"