> (I think this can in principle happen already, it's just really unlikely.)
On second thoughts, I'm wrong about this, so I've exposed something that
couldn't happen before.

Attached a second version of the patch, which places a minimum empire size of
2 on script-induced civil wars. (The script function does not honour the
server 'civilwarsize' setting, as I consider that part of the 'standard' civil
war behaviour and not necessarily something custom script behaviour should be
bound by.)

While I'm in there, reduce the minimum value of the 'civilwarsize' server
option from 6 to 2, adding some slightly hacky logic to cope with a few edge
cases.

(file #12820)

File name: trunk-lua-civil-war-bis.diff   Size:9 KB