Hello,

I just would like to know, do you plan to add music in Freeciv?
I didn't do anything yet, but I thought it could be interesting...
You can check my music here : http://www.myspace.com/willphoenix
Of course, this is definitely not the style of music which could be used in
Freeciv.
But at least I could try something? (ambient, relaxing easy-listening music?)
I think your game is simply the best alternative to Civilization and I think
some
good music could make it even more popular.
I've found lots of people on the net who said that Freeciv is great as it is,
but it could get better with Music.
Just in case you're interested, I'm really an amateur so don't expect great
compositions like "Heroes of Might and Magic IV"...

Will
kidchamel...@hotmail.fr

         SHINING SPIRIT
http://www.myspace.com/willphoenix