Update of bug #18323 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => client-gtk-2.0
             Assigned to:                    None => jtn

Follow-up Comment #7:

Got it. Affects only the Gtk client in 2.2.6 (it was a duff backport from
2.3.x/trunk).
Can one/both of you try the attached patch and see if it solves your
problems?
Sorry everyone...

>> Dawn: do you see the spurious extra entries on the Government
>> menu, like David?
> Yes. I noted that the government menu is normal until I
> research The Republic. I couldn't bear to play long enough
> to get to Monarchy. :-)
Hm. I'm finding that I get extra entries appearing on the Government menu any
time anyone moves (say, the first time my first Explorer moves).

(file #13497)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: S2_2-gtk-gov-menu-derpitude.diff Size:0 KB