> Anyway, I'm inclined to commit the civ2 fix for 2.3.0, as
> changing the set of nations in a ruleset midway through a stable
> release series seems like it could cause trouble. Best to fix it
> at the start.

Well, if we are pushing this fast track to S2_3, extra aggressive testing is
needed. Both of these should work (this patch should not be able to break
things), but they must be checked to make sure there is no other bugs
interacting badly with this:
- How savegames created in earlier stable series, with nations no longer
available in use, behave?
- Did you test only in build tree? Please test also installed ("make
install") version