> What I think should be changed in this patch:
> - Link libscriptcode to libfreeciv, not server

It is a chicken or egg problem (at least I dd not have a solution): If
libscriptcode is linked to libfreeciv it is also used in the client. Thus, the
client Makefile has to be changed. To prevent this, it must not be linked to
libfreeciv ...

> - Update po/POTFILES.in

As far as I know there are no translateable strings in the files renamed.

> This is marked to depend on patch #2923, but I assume that's
> just an mistake. Isn't it the other way around?

I will change that.