> > so you say the order should be:
> >
> > 1. moving code
> > 2. rename files
> > 3. cleanup / changes
>
> Yes, as long as it's understood that 2 contains minimum changes
> to Makefile.ams and configure.ac so that the commit does not
> break anything.

Preparation is include in patch #2291 and patch #2292. After that the files
should be moved and the patch attached to this comment be applied. As this
patch includes libscriptcore directly for server and manual, a cleanup patch
is needed (patch #2293). It only changes Makefiles such that libscriptcore is
included in libfreeciv.

> You should not create new ticket about 1.

I did create new tickets to list the changes as separate patches.

(file #13899)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 20110816-04-cleanup-after-renaming-of-files.patch Size:31 KB