I do remember that this was discussed before but I do not find it at the
moment. After the old discussion I did create a patch which removed x,y,nat_x
and nat_y alltogether from the tile struct. I will serach for it and check if
it still is useable ... I think I did not send it as patch because the max.
RAM saving is not that much due to the usage of pointers. But it cleans up the
namespace and only one index for the tiles is used after that at the cost of a
little more computation time.