Update of patch #2943 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

OK, here is the patch - it was quite hard to rebase it and to check it. A
autogame with and without the patch results in the same savegame (no
differences but the event cache).

> Then how to you check if virtual tile is same as some real tile
> or another virtual tile? Just last week bugs caused by comparing
> pointers in such a case were fixed.
The tile index is used to compare tiles. All positions (map,native,...) can
be transformed to it.

Please (re)check the added macros and their use. I did only change the gtk2
client.

Patch comment:

shrink tile struct by removing x, y, nat_x, nat_y

* x, y => index_to_map_pos()
* x_nat, y_nat => index_to_native_pos()

* some optimization on top of it is still possible (use index instead of x,y
values)

Pro:
- save RAM
- cleanup of the code (only one id for tiles - the index)

Contra:
- extra calculations needed
- no intuitive coordinate value available; macros needed