Am Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 10:42:24 schrieb Michal Mazurek:
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 08:57:56AM +0200, Matthias Pfafferodt wrote:
> > Follow-up Comment #10, patch #2943 (project freeciv):
> >
> > updated patch - fix error at map generation
>
> Do you think the patch is stable enough for including in LTex? I'd like
> to try it. After starting with 30 players the server takes 114MB of
> memory.

I did some tests (an output was the last fix for the patch). There were
identical savegames with and without the changes. I will repeat it now and if
there are no changes I will commit the patch.

It will commit the version with different small pieces to allow to see the
changes to the different parts of freeciv.

So yes, I think it is stable ... but about the memory problem: the map is only
a small part - if the number of units and cities increase it will be much more
memory needed! The number of tiles does not increase!

Matthias (aka syntron)