> It seems the /remove problem uncovered a number of bugs with
> saving a game.

Yes, These are serious, but AFAIK they are already in 2.3.0 - we're not
adding new backward compatibility nightmare by releasing 2.3.1 now. Any fix
with all the savegame backward compatibility and handling of earlier broken
savegames sensibly is going to be big and complicated task. I definitely don't
want to postpone release so long (even after fix is in, it should get weeks of
testing before being part of any release)