Maybe I should have left this gen-road TRUNK work and bug #19560 for S2_4 to
same ticket, as problems discovered in one usually require changes to
another.

- As per bug #19560 development, potential roads and real roads are distinct
- As per bug #19560 development, want for railroad connectivity decreased
- Fixed problem that road building was always considered slow. Previous
version used tile_activity_road_time(), this version uses terrain_road_time()
directly. Former returns value that is multiplied by WORKER_FACTOR. While I'm
undecided which one would be semantically correct, existing code is designed
(=limits set) for *not* multiplied version.

(file #15408)

File name: ASGenRoadOtherSettler-3.diff   Size:7 KB