                 Release: 2.3.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

I have been experimenting with rulesets with the intent of making an
alternate, ai friendly ruleset and included the 'boats' unit from ancient era.
When starting a game map made of small islands it became obvious that the ai
wasn't expanding, even though they had 20+ city builder units. At first I
thought it was the speed of the boats that was the issue, because when I gave
the ai some unmodified triremes they utilized them. However, increasing the
speed of the 'boats' unit did not fix the problem. It wasn't until I increased
the transport capacity to 2 that the ai began to use the boats for
transportation.

How to test:
Put an ai on a small island (room for one city) and give them many settlers
and (adjacent to the settlers), any type of transport modified to have only
one capacity. The ai will not use it. Repeat again with the same save but with
the transport able to carry 2 units. The ai will use it.

NOTE: I have only tested this with settlers. I do not know if it effects other
units. I have tested this with the default ruleset, only changing the capacity
of the trireme.