When "CityTile" requirement was added, only affects on city center were
required so extensions to that were left to future. It currently supports only
"Center" tiles, but idea was that also "Worked", and "Range" could be later
added (I've never had time to figure out sensible way to do it if there's one
- I'm worried about computational costs of something that would get called a
lot (ai evaluating buildings for example would result in one call for every
tile for every building type every turn for every city))