I revised the patch and made some improvements;

With the old scorelog file format, it was impossible to parse the scores by
simple means without a small probability to fail, since the log grouped
elements inside parenthesis, but parenthesis are also allowed to be used
inside playernames and usernames.
Instead, I group element by commas, which are forbidden in names.
Also, I fixed a glitch.

I tested this patch under any endgame condition: it produces correct output
for a regular game-over by conquest or spacerace, by reaching endturn , and by
/endgame.

The reference file is now score_system.rev1.diff.

(file #15919)

File name: score_system.rev1.diff         Size:6 KB