Update of bug #18196 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
              Depends on:                         => bugs #19888

Follow-up Comment #8:

> Options are either shared with all clients, or are specific to
> certain client.
Oh yes, I missed that (in (struct client_option).specific).

> jtn? Do you find my solution acceptable despite the quite
> different solution you had in mind?
Given the above complication, it seems a reasonable compromise.

Attached slightly tweaked version (fiddled with some of the old backward
compatibility code for the widget rearrangement options). I'm happy to apply
it myself since it's got tangled with other patches.

(file #15960)

File name: trunk-S2_4-Gtk3OptionsMigration-bis.diff Size:6 KB