                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

In recent discussion it was proposed that nation legends should have links to
relevant wiki pages. Now it's also requested that helptexts (of techs) could
contain links.

Another place where I'd want to see clickable links supported is server
connectmsg dialog. Back when I run public server on cazfi.net, my connectmsg
had URL to usage instructions (of modpack in use - most importantly where to
get compatible tileset for your client), but one had to copypaste it manually
to web browser.