> As all nations still live in same .po file, maybe you should add
> at TRANS comment next to each core nation legend so translators
> could search for those.
I was thinking that we'd split the po-file soon enough (although not for
beta1).

However, since I've had to reset the clock on the Celtic patch anyway, I've
updated this one to include the comments for now. They'll probably come out
again if/when the po-file is split.

I'll consider this updated patch ripe for commit within 24h.

(file #16336, file #16337)

File name: trunk-core-nations-p3449-4.patch Size:29 KB
File name: S2_4-core-nations-p3449-4.patch Size:29 KB